lørdag 12. februar 2011

A new year, a new look

Lo and behold, my dear blog has finally received a little makeover. It wasn't until today I noticed Blogger's new features, but as soon as I did, I decided to give my little blog a new and improved look. The new look makes it look fresher and more alive than the old look, so I'm pretty content with it, but what do you think? Leave any comments in the comments section below.

I've been feeling a bit blue lately, but I'm hoping these worries of mine start to fade as time goes by and certain actions are taken. Right now I'm going to watch a movie with my girlfriend, so for once I leave you, dear non-existent readers of this blog, with a digestible blog post that even a child with ADHD should be able to read without losing her attention span or throwing a fit.

Ingen kommentarer: