fredag 21. mars 2008

Rory and Lorelai

I can thank Rory and Lorelai for giving me entertainment when I need it. Those names may be totally new to you, unless you are a Gilmore Girls fan. Lately I've been watching shitloads of Gilmore Girls. It's a great way to kill time. Most guys don't seem to understand that a guy can like such a serie, but that's their loss. There's plenty of love, drama and intrigues in little Stars Hollow, which is the little town in which most of the action take place. I have grown quite fond of the charming, little town in Connecticut and its inhabitants. I wish it existed in real life. I'd be eating at Luke's and attending Taylor's humourus town meetings. It looks so cosy and peaceful. There are seven seasons of Gilmore Girls, I've watched three of them, but I'm well on my way through season four.

Not much else going on. Summer should be right around the corner, although I was shocked to witness a little snowstorm here a couple of days ago! It's still quite cold outside though, but at least the sun is gracing us with its presence every now and then.

Things are going well at the gym. Soon I've been going to the gym for half a year - who would have thought that? My weight has even increased and I like to think that's because I'm getting some muscles. Last week I even got a new program, so now I have two different programs to do at the gym. Pretty cool.

Ingen kommentarer: