fredag 14. januar 2011

They see me rollin', they hatin'...



Yes! Victory at last. Tommy 1 - Traffic 0. I finally got my driving license at the age of 27. Who would have thunk it? Unfortunately I didn't pass the driving test the first time, which meant I had to spend more cheddar on additional driving lessons and whatnot. It hurt my wallet. Seriously. I imagined the worst possible scenario that day; failing it over and over again, spending thousands of euros on it, but today I passed the dreaded driving exam! Yes! And only two days after I failed it for the first time. Great success! :)

The reason I didn't get it the first time was mainly because I had problems with parking (came to close to another car) and apparently didn't observe my surroundings well enough. Today, however, I was better prepared and I didn't have to parallel park, which probably made it somewhat easier. I'm not saying I can't do it (because I can), but sometimes it's a bitch (or a pain in my buttholes, as Borat would say). I'm just happy I finally got it. Now I hope I won't cause too many accidents in traffic (preferrably no accidents). According to the old adage, practice makes perfect.

Honk your horn if you see me rollin' and ridin'!

Ingen kommentarer: